Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting Reports

I have been fishing but mostly out of state, Have only been to my regular favorite maine lake once and didn't have much to show for it LOL one small salmon (looked like a recently stocked, or hatched LOL of course released unharmed, though I admit I was hoping a HUGE Salmon or monster laker would've eaten it on the way up LOL) we have fished Richardson with only one decent salmon and a couple of nice brookies caught with a bunch of smaller fish including a yellow ******* guy who qualifies as the smallest fish of the year LMAO. Have also gone to 1st conn. and not done much at all. Most of the lakes we've been to water has seemed extremely Dirty (as if lakes are already turning over????????) and having been marking much on the finder at all?? Def. a messed up season for us so far. Didn't make it out this past weekend Ughhhhhhhhh and probably won't make it out in the next couple weeks either Ughhhhhhhhhh Softball and 4th of july drinking, I mean social gatherings LMAO Fish have been weird lately as well, had a guy I know on Richardson last friday that was catching salmon and brookies at 3 colors in almost 70 degree water, seemed rather odd to me?????? Take CAre God Bless LOL Dave who should find out tomorrow if I'm laid up for the rest of the summer with total knee replacement surgery Yuckkkkkkkkkk But come Hell or High water (preferably neither LMAO) I will make it out fishing!!!!!!!!!

Re: Posting Reports

Nice report Dave, thanks. As far as fishing, you can always come down to my pond, easy on and off the Barge, etc. Week days or weekends not a problem, I'll be on vacation from the 1st to the 11th, give me a shout anytime.

I still have that "free" trolling plate been holding for you over a year now, lol.

Big John

the young of year smelt have been up in small schools near the surface for a few weeks, 3 to 4 colors of the jugger boards have been working better than the down riggers but the salmon are really small this year on my lake. have only seen a couple stockies, a lot of small natives this year

Will def. be giving you a holler John, hopefully I can make it down for a weekday adventure with you. I know the week after the 4th is toast for me, let's see softball practice tues. 6-8 pm (could make it for the day LOL) weds. doubleheader in plymouth with one game under the lights (kid is looking real forward to that one), thurs. home game doubleheader, leave early friday morning for weekend softball tournament in Barrington Ughhhhhh Gotta love being a dedicated Dad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Always more then happy to help out my kiddo!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

LOL Dave
Will def. be giving you a holler John, hopefully I can make it down for a weekday adventure with you. I know the week after the 4th is toast for me, let's see softball practice tues. 6-8 pm (could make it for the day LOL) weds. doubleheader in plymouth with one game under the lights (kid is looking real forward to that one), thurs. home game doubleheader, leave early friday morning for weekend softball tournament in Barrington Ughhhhhh Gotta love being a dedicated Dad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Always more then happy to help out my kiddo!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

If you want to do next Tuesday the 6th we can make that a plan. Let me know, right now I'm open.

Big John

John Sampson
LOL Dave

If you want to do next Tuesday the 6th we can make that a plan. Let me know, right now I'm open.

Big John

Waiting to hear from you about Tuesday Dave, also Friday this week just opened up, have a few invites out that I'm waitin to hear on, room for two.

Big John