Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Posting Reports

the young of year smelt have been up in small schools near the surface for a few weeks, 3 to 4 colors of the jugger boards have been working better than the down riggers but the salmon are really small this year on my lake. have only seen a couple stockies, a lot of small natives this year

Will def. be giving you a holler John, hopefully I can make it down for a weekday adventure with you. I know the week after the 4th is toast for me, let's see softball practice tues. 6-8 pm (could make it for the day LOL) weds. doubleheader in plymouth with one game under the lights (kid is looking real forward to that one), thurs. home game doubleheader, leave early friday morning for weekend softball tournament in Barrington Ughhhhhh Gotta love being a dedicated Dad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Always more then happy to help out my kiddo!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

LOL Dave
Will def. be giving you a holler John, hopefully I can make it down for a weekday adventure with you. I know the week after the 4th is toast for me, let's see softball practice tues. 6-8 pm (could make it for the day LOL) weds. doubleheader in plymouth with one game under the lights (kid is looking real forward to that one), thurs. home game doubleheader, leave early friday morning for weekend softball tournament in Barrington Ughhhhhh Gotta love being a dedicated Dad, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Always more then happy to help out my kiddo!!!!!! Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

If you want to do next Tuesday the 6th we can make that a plan. Let me know, right now I'm open.

Big John

John Sampson
LOL Dave

If you want to do next Tuesday the 6th we can make that a plan. Let me know, right now I'm open.

Big John

Waiting to hear from you about Tuesday Dave, also Friday this week just opened up, have a few invites out that I'm waitin to hear on, room for two.

Big John