Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wed Night Squam Rookie Report

Thanks guys, I found it promising to at least be catching fish as I assume at least that my presentation and speed were about right. The same thing has happened to me on Winni. That is, I'll catch a few bass before a salmon, same technique but different spot. I'll keep at it and give you a call John. Also, thanks for the DR offer but I'm going to pass at this time and do my research. Finally, what is an LDR? From reading the board, I assume it is the 'one that got away' but appreciate the acronym defined for the newbies.

HammerFish
Thanks guys, I found it promising to at least be catching fish as I assume at least that my presentation and speed were about right. The same thing has happened to me on Winni. That is, I'll catch a few bass before a salmon, same technique but different spot. I'll keep at it and give you a call John. Also, thanks for the DR offer but I'm going to pass at this time and do my research. Finally, what is an LDR? From reading the board, I assume it is the 'one that got away' but appreciate the acronym defined for the newbies.

LONG DISTANCE RELEASE

Don't let Squam frustrate you. That lake is an equal opportunity purveyor of skunks. Or as John likes to say... getting SQUAMED.

Tight Lines!