Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Headed to Pittsburg for the weekend....

I will be heading up to Pittsburg for the weekend and fishing First Connecticut. I know at least one guy from here will be going(John.) Anyone else??

I will give a report when I get back home next Weds. If anyone else will be up there pull up and say hello. We will be on the White and maroon Pontoon.

Ryan

Re: Headed to Pittsburg for the weekend....

Hey Ryan,

Have fun up there. Some of my buddies will be up there this weekend staying at Salmon Leap Lodge. I wanted to go but the Fiance won the battle and we are going to the beach. My buddies will be fishing out of a white starcraft center console. Post a report when you get back!

-fishRman

Hope the weather is better for you than it was for us this past week. Just got back last night. Lot of rain. We didn't fish the lakes. Did a lot of fly fishing. Brookies in the ponds were a lot of fun. Most of the week the streams were too high from all the rain. Still had a great time.

We didn't do a ton of fishing and the time we did spent fishing we didn't do so great. We were there with a large crowd so we spent a lot of time pulling the tube around and cruising the lake.

FishRman, we saw your friends a few times. We were the only ones on the lake with them at 1 in the morning. Ask them about the guys in the toon pulling up with the spotlight. It was hilarious, but I think they soiled their pants!

Thanks for scaring them I'm sure they were up to no good!

I don't think they caught much either. I heard about 1 small lake trout.