Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 7/3/10 report

Yesterday my daughter said that the bigger salmon that she caught at the end of the day had worms!!! Well I did not pay much attention because you know teenage girls are grossed out about everything that comes out of the earth or water and I figured she was just being a girl. So this morning I was cleaning the boat and noticed these little dried up skinny yellowish things with eyes.... dah.....yoy you dummy! I guess i will pay more attention to her next time! Has anyone else noticed the yoy?

I've only kept one salmon this year from Winni and it was loaded with stomach worms. Had a 1 1/2 inch ball of them tightly wrapped in its stomach and some loose in the intestines. Gross. Fish was a torpedo so I kept it. I found out why it was so skinny.
I know you can eat those fish if cooked well, but I lost my appetite and it became fertilizer (like the
Indians use to do).
Cal

I think these were YOY Cal, she may have just thought they were worms. I was wondering if anyone has noticed any YOY this year yet with the fish they have caught recently.