(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Squam report

Thanks for the kind words.

Really enjoyed the days on the barge with you, John. I'm sure we will put in more time, hopefully when the bite is more cooperative. God knows there is no shortage of bait down there but I will still hit the lake with everything I've learned, for the rest of the week - hopefully there is at least one 4+ yr old I can get ****** off enough to hit out of spite.

Will keep an ear peeled on 11, expecting you to boat one of them monsters I keep hearing about. GL, GL over the rest of your vacation.

Leftyyyy

Really enjoyed the days on the barge with you, John. I'm sure we will put in more time, hopefully when the bite is more cooperative. God knows there is no shortage of bait down there but I will still hit the lake with everything I've learned, for the rest of the week - hopefully there is at least one 4+ yr old I can get ****** off enough to hit out of spite.

Will keep an ear peeled on 11, expecting you to boat one of them monsters I keep hearing about. GL, GL over the rest of your vacation.

My pleasure having you on board.

Everyone here went to Funspot, so I'm sitting here alone bored, might as well be on the lake bored. So I'm going out on The Barge to look for that one huge Salmon that might be in an angry mood and try a few new toys, releases, etc. and a few old tricks we haven't tried in a while, ha,ha.

Might go back to Mass tomorrow, probably fish in the morning, give me a shout.

Big John
Big John

John Sampson
Leftyyyy

My pleasure having you on board.

Everyone here went to Funspot, so I'm sitting here alone bored, might as well be on the lake bored. So I'm going out on The Barge to look for that one huge Salmon that might be in an angry mood and try a few new toys, releases, etc. and a few old tricks we haven't tried in a while, ha,ha.

Might go back to Mass tomorrow, probably fish in the morning, give me a shout.

Big John
Big John

Fishing was so good, we packed up and we're back in Mass already instead of tommorrow, ha,ha.

Have a nice weekend everyone,

Big John

Re: Squam report..............Thanks for the #

John

got your e-mail today, but was busy dealing with a customer all day thanks for the heads up.. ocean has backed off a little but startin to turn on agian slowlllly.

C.C.