Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I,m Still here LOL

Well everyone I'm still alive and kicking LOL Thanks for all the well wishes and thoughts and prayers. Was only able to take 3 steps this morning Ughhhhhh but therapy seems to think the block wasn't worn off yet Ughhhhhh Oh well I'll shoot for 5 this Afternoon. Pain is bearable (thought its there believe me Ughhh) but my spirits are good and the 2 beautfiul ladies in my life are here now. TTTY, Dave

Re: I,m Still here LOL

well david good luck on the pain you will have to ice it all the time to keep swelling down i had right leg done last year.
I was about 10 month working on it.you will nee a wheel chair to get around.
take all the therapy you can get it will help.are going to a nuring home for therapy david let me no when get to hundred 180 degree with out pain
o well you no all this any way jim

There ya go, 1/2 way there, the rest is up to you, so they say. Jim came through his real good, s did everyone else I knew that had new joints, including yours truly.

Keep us posted, when ya ready for a walk on "The Barge", let me know.

Big John

Another 6 weeks you will be able to drag the moose out alone with a rope. Get well soon Chris

Get Well soon Dave.
Do your therapy so you can get back out on the water and in the woods soon.............Good Luck!

Thanks everyone, Had a little setback, but am now at a great Rehab Hospital called Healthsouth In Concord N.H. Had a good day today, and walked just about 150' with my walker, if everything goes well, should be out of here by next weekend. I have all the determination and will power I need now, When they loaded me into the ambulance to bring me down here, and I saw my Big Little Girl crying Uncontrolably, Yup I don't ever wanna see my girl cry like that again, Broke my heart and Made me determined as All He__ to get back on my feet and get home. Take Care God Bless LOL Dave

hi david
you going make it david. keep your little girl in your heart. it just take time jim