Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ontario weekend

Got up to Oswego 2 am saturday morning and started fishing by 5:45. The 1st fish hit at 6:15 a nice king (29.2lbs). At the same time Lena had another fish that was riping out line and jumping 5-6 feet out of the water with 450+ feet of wire, dipsey and paddle. She had it on for about 3 minutes and it let go (possible big steelhead). Around 7am we put in a 12 lbs Coho. We got off at 10:30 and went back out at 3 pm. We ended the day with (7 for 11) 7 fish, 3 Kings, 1 Coho, and 3 Browns. Sunday was tough 2 releases, 1 miss on the copperline and then Lena brought in a King that was 29" and weigh close to 16 lbs. We got caught in the rain and the wind picked up so we left at 1:00pm. My king weigh in at 29.2 lbs on the LOC board for 1 day. I wish the fish I caught had the girth that Lena's king had check out the picture. We are back up there next weekend, good luck. Roland
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: Ontario weekend

Those are super nice fish good for you .

Thanks for sharing, that was a sweet fish Lena.

Big John

Lena's fish looks like a "Ho" to me Roland. I saw you on the board there for a while.

I too will make it up there one last time. 9/10 thru 9/12 for the salmoncrazy.com derby and summerfest. Hope to get a big one and win some $$$$.

Brad I checked the inside of the mouth and it was just as black as could be. At first I also thought it was a coho. Good luck, Roland

Nice fish! Sounds like an awesome trip!

I gotta make it up there someday... good luck this weekend.

-Cody