Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fish 307

Just got a call from Jeff at 307, my rigger is done and will be here tomorrow. Would have been sooner but he had to order a new circuit board, 8 day turn around including the wait for the new board.

I sent it out last Tuesday, took 2 days to get there by priority mail (ugh) he took it apart and diagnosed it within an hour of arrival and called me last Thursday. Board came in this morning, he put it back together as soon as he got the board and it's up and running.

That is SERVICE, I've always had good experiences when dealing with them but this far exceeded my already high rating of Fish307.

If you have a Cannon rigger that needs help, don't hesitate, send it direct to Fish307.com and call Jeff.

If you can't get what you need locally give Fish307.com a call, competitive pricing, great people to deal with.

US Mail was the only fly in the ointment in this deal, but as I don't need it til Friday even with the poor service from USPS it was only out of service one weekend..

Big John

Re: Fish 307

The Squam salmon took a weekend off since you didn't have your setup together. They'll be ready for you this weekend. ;-)

Tom (from Michigan)
The Squam salmon took a weekend off since you didn't have your setup together. They'll be ready for you this weekend. ;-)

More importantly, "I'll be ready for them", new leaders and main line, stepping up a few # test, lol.

Big John

I cant say enough good things about fish307 Jeff helped me out over the phone to trouble shoot my problem then ordered my parts had them in 3 days great service

Sent a big John Manual downrigger to fish 307. Not a big problem to fix. But they had it fixed and back in a few days. And very reasonable.

triple D
Sent a big John Manual downrigger to fish 307. Not a big problem to fix. But they had it fixed and back in a few days. And very reasonable.

I was shocked at my final price compared to the over the phone estimate, the problem was exactly what he thpught, but final price including shipping back to me was quite a bit less than I expected from our conversation.

The best thing about this particular deal was I only called him once, he called me when it arrived last Thursday, told me what he thought it was, then he called me again (toay) when it was finished, no chasing them down like allot of places..

Best thing is they are all fisherman out there, so when you call, they know what you are talking about and prices, etc. are competetive with the BIG boys.

Big John
Always very happy with Fish307