Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello Fishlakewinni.com Family

Dave: Glad to hear your recovery is going well. My wife had both knees replaced two years ago and I remember what she went through, but it was well worth it. Congrats on the smoke-out too. I gave up the cigars last may and feel better for it and have more money to spend on fishin stuff now! ha ha Cal P.

glad to see your doing well dave keep up the good work and good luck with the smoke out iam going to give them up someday god bless

Quittin smokin is easy, I've done it a hundred times, lol. It finally worked somewhere around 100 and 150th time, been clean about 8 years now, don;t miss em at all.

I used the patch, best advice is "one puff will hurt", don't do it. A few pounds may come with no smokin, did for me, but if I didn't quit I wouldn't be typing this now I'm sure.

Keep us posted Dave.

Big John

30 years this November since I quit smoking - best thing I ever did for myself AND my family. I went cold turkey, I can be a stubborn SOB when I put my mind to it. Just took the approach that I wasn't going to smoke that first one, the rest are easy if you don't break that rule!

Look at it this way, the money you save pays for your next boat. Stay strong, and keep up on the PT.

Big Dave keep your tail up. & recover quick! I want to see some Moose pictures!! I got the new 4 wheeler & hope to hook up in the spring for some riding. W-Fat

Good to hear from ya Dave!

Keep up the hard work and you'll be back at it in no time!

-Cody