Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
one happy kid

dustin walsh 3.75 lb salmon 19 in .long from winnie
grandson has been after me to take him fishing for the past 3 weeks took the time to doit sat glad i did he landed this nice 3.75 19in salmon had 8.5 colors out running a orange and white fallfish fly tied by dumond flies had several nockoffs on the down riggers but no one home being only 7 years old i think he did a great job bringing the fish to the net his arms were some tired when he saw the fish he said holy crap grampa look at the size of that fish well looks like i kicked your but today grampa with a smile that went ear to ear he always looking at my haweye paper to see whats in it for kids pictures i sent them a picture of him and the fish he turns 8 in oct. i hope he opens the paper and sees himself

Re: one happy kid

Awesome!!!!

What a smile !!! there isn't anything better to a grandparent to share that experience! That photo and that time is the best Trophy you could ever want!
Great job to the both of you!!!!!

thats awsome hook them while there young.

The smile tells it all nice fish.

Great photo and story! Brings back memories of my Grandfather taking me fishing as a kid... great times...

Talewalker
Great photo and story! Brings back memories of my Grandfather taking me fishing as a kid... great times...

same here talewalker my dad didnt fish so whenever i got to go with anadult it was with my grandfather just wish i could remember all the tricks he had up his sleaves to catch fish
thanks for the post guys ill let dustin read them when he gets here tonight

Way to go Dustin! He sure was some excited about that fish. Already skunking grandpa, what's up with that hardwatergrampa ha ha ha

well if i got to take a whipping iam glad its by the grandsons drew kicked my so and so last month had dustinand mike out on winnie at first light water was a little rough fished till noon only 1 small bass for the day you name it we draged it marked a lot of fish just couldnt get them to hit the bass was caught on 7 colors of led pink and yellow spoon