(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: bragging board pictures

Mike... aka slamming salmon
Hey all, I'm trying to send a picture for your new bragging board but every time i send it it comes back undeliverable.. anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

You're doing nothing wrong. It's not an automatic upload, when you send a photo, it goes to Travis and he puts it on the Bragging Board. He used to have a helper do this for him but he is now alone and very busy, eventualy he will get them up.

If you dont see them posted after a few weeks, send them again and be patient, that's what I do and eventually he will get them up.

If you know how to put photos on the message board, try that, I don't so I wait til I can get em on the bragging board, usually at the end of the season. It's actualy more permenant on the bragging board..and you can look back at them "all winter", (ugh I hate winter) I have a few nice ones I'd like to put on, but I'll wait til Trav has more time..

Big John

Thank he ended up emailing me back.. should be all set thanks for the reply..

Can someone put up the link to view bragging board?

Thanks!

L

The link is on the home page, top left. Just clik on it.

Salty

I guess I always thought that bragging board had 2009 and older pictures.I thought there must be a new board as well.

Since folks have learned how to post photos on the message board themselves, it seems the Bragging Board is a winter project.

Big John