Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wednesday fishing report

Salty
Got SKUNKED!!!!!

Salty

I don't believe it, you can do that any day you want on Squam, but Winni ??? Maybe it's contagious ??

I sent you an invite to maybe get "Squamed" on Squam sometime in the next two weeks or you may get a wall hangerl one or the other, no in-between, ha,ha.

Hopefully its better tomorrow morning. Heading out to Meredith only because I think the south end of the lake will be rough.. its been slow for a week now really hoping to get a few more before the season closes.. ill throw everything I got at them for sure... even a Lakers would be nice..

Re: NOT SKUNKED ONCE THIS SEASON ! !

Boat is now out for the season. My fishing for this season will end in Quebec on a remote lake fishing for fall brookies......After we kill a Canadian moose ! Not one trip out on Winni this season was with out a landed fish !! Lakers or salmon. If you think this is a little bit braggish....HECK YAH ! Not many can pull that out of their butt. We put the boat in the water around April 19th and pulled it September 15th. We boated some pig lakers and a few real STUD SALMON ! My last trip out we boated 18 plus fish and I was happy with my friends comments. " this is a blast"

"tight lines"
"shoot straight"

Give this man a cookie!

Salty

Salty
Give this man a cookie!

Salty

Salty, some people say what others are thinking, ha,ha.

Seriuosly, I hope folks don't count yearlings in their numbers, Fish and Game dont even want them in creel reports, not that they get any reports.

I wish guys could remember back in February/March when the whole Salmon fishery was in seriuos question. They need info from us and I know of only less than maybe 5 people that do it and that's maybe more than the actualy do.. I'm not sure any creel reports are sent in for Winni.

I don't even know if any of the proposed rule changes were voted in, does anyone know what's going on with that stuff, 2011 aint that far off ????

Is the NHSA still meeting and Steve Perry's group, is there anything to report from these groups ???

Big John

I love cookies ! O by the way first buck is in the cooler !!! Stuck a nice 4 point. I would luv to get him on a winni rod !!

Tinboat, Fishrod, and I tried Merrymeeting Lake yesterday, for the first time. We had the same results. The wind proved difficult, and were disappointed the ramp was not a better one.

Crawfish