Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday Pats game

Going to pats game sunday with the boy ]pup] and 2 other guys.Last time I went it was a monday night game and they lost to Indy and did not get home till 3 am.Have some deer meat to barbie in the parking lot before the game and some beverages.Smoke pole hunting in 2 weeks to hopefully to refill the freezer.Those of you who got a moose permit good luck, I am still waiting for my name to be drawn been 10 years. Talked to w-fat this week and he is still hunting but from the storys sounds like he needs to shoot the bow more often 2 misses one deer and one bear???? Go Pats B-man

Re: Sunday Pats game

Wow what a game the the 4th and 5th quaters there was not a person sitting that place was so loud,pretty exciting and a great game.The bad thing was that my son got a phone call when we were in the parking lot that his best friend was one of the kids that was killed in the accident saturday in Keene.It has been a tuff couple of days.Wake is tomorrow and funeral is thursday.They have been friends since grade school,played high school football together,fish and hunted together.It just is not right.Parents should not have to bury kids,kids should be burying the parents.Till next time a very sad B-man

B-Man,

Sorry to hear of the loss, real tough to even think about.... I was at the game as well we have company tickets for fidelity club seating [Red seats half way up] our new parking is on the east side now were the Patriots and coachs drive in to the stadium we parked next to that high securty entrance. Great Game best one I have ever been too for sure.

C.C.

B-Man...Sincerely sorry to hear that horrible news. Tell your son he is in our thoughts and prayers!