Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Spoon sale

John our package arrived yesterday and we wanted to Thank you for all the great items! Only problem is we have to look at them for the next 31/2 months can't wait to try some of them! Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and Have a safe trip Maybe some day we'll cross lines! Again Thanks Bup & Gram Derry NH

Re: Spoon sale

Bup & Gram
John our package arrived yesterday and we wanted to Thank you for all the great items! Only problem is we have to look at them for the next 31/2 months can't wait to try some of them! Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and Have a safe trip Maybe some day we'll cross lines! Again Thanks Bup & Gram Derry NH

I hear ya on the wait, when the seasons over I'm always relieved, I fish hard and enjoy the rest, for about one week, then I get itchy, ha,ha.

I still have 100's left, if it helps pass the time I can send another goodie box. I looked yesterday, thinking I was about done selling spoons, trying to get down to one spoon bag but no yet. I actually threw a few away that looked used.

Here is a killer, I ordered a few more blanks from AJ's yesterday so I can make a few more of my "go to" favorites, I keep giving them away, lol.

As far as crossing lines, I'm always looking for people to fish with me on The Barge, we'll hook up next season.

Big John