Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Used boat

Looking hard for a 20/21 foot Pontoon with a 50 to 75 hp 4 stroke, at least 5 years or less young, slim pickens here in Florida for a good Pontoon, salt kills them. Maybe not the right time to buy/sell a boat, but I had a sweet one get snapped up on me back in Mass off Craigslist before I could get back home.

If anyone knows or hears of a super CLEAN Pontoon boat for sale, please let me know I'll be home Monday.

Please keep your eyes and ears open, I'll be buying back home and then bringing it back to Florida before next winter. We have a boat lift there so we should be able to keep her clean of salt, etc.

Oh by the way, weather is great down here, not sure what I want more, ice out or next winter..

Big Jihn

Big John

Re: Used boat ~ Punxsutawney Phil

Phil Does Not See Shadow, Touts Steelers
Punxsutawney Phil has spoken and says we will have an early spring this year.

Actually, Phil’s prediction was spoken by his handlers just before 7:30 a.m. on the East Coast.

A large crowd braved bad weather to hear the rodent’s forecast, after the handlers said Phil was doing some trash talking about the Super Bowl.

If you are hoping for the bad weather to go away, we have bad news for you.

Phil may be the most famous groundhog in Pennsylvania, but his record as a meteorologist is cloudy at best.

Punxsutawney Phil has only been correct 39 percent of the time since 1887, according to the StormFax Weather Almanac.

That may qualify Phil to make weather forecasts in the media, but his predictions should be taken with a grain of salt.

Re: Used boat

Going back north now? We had to go back north last week of January,heat pipes froze and burst.Cut them off in cellar so when they thaw they will drain in cellar. Will repair when we get back.Been kind of cool in FL.this winter.Congrats on your winter home purchase. Sounds like you really went all out with the place,sounds good,ENJOY.

Re: Used boat

poleski
Going back north now? We had to go back north last week of January,heat pipes froze and burst.Cut them off in cellar so when they thaw they will drain in cellar. Will repair when we get back.Been kind of cool in FL.this winter.Congrats on your winter home purchase. Sounds like you really went all out with the place,sounds good,ENJOY.

Didn't buy, we have a rental agreement for the 3 months with 1st option each succeding year. But we did hit a home run on the place, it has everything we wanted and more. Fishing here is allot differtent of course, but plenty of action and I think if you specialize on certain fish you can catch big boys, I know I'll enjoy it. 3 coldest months down here will, from ice in to ice out, gotta get back to the chasin Salmon, ha,ha.

That happened to my brother in law last winter, water ran down from secound floor for about a week, house was trashed, insurance took care of everything and added about 200k onto the value of the house, he just sold it last week.

Weather has been perfect the 2.5 weeks we were here in Naples, I'll leave it at that, coming back up north tomorrow.

All I need now is to find a boat, best bet will be up north, haul it down this summer or fall. We did rent the boat lift with the house for the whole year, so we can put it on anytime once we find it and get her set up properly. Have a few to look at when we get home, when they can dig em out.

Come on ice out.

Big John

Big John