Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ALL??? Table for used gear at the Gathering?

Hi Travis,

I say go for it!

But...who is going to man the table? or make a deal if someone wants to negotiate the price?

I know it has been brought up before but a tab for our own classified section would be used a TON!!

Sounds good to me Travis. I,d be more than willing to help out with it as I,ll be there all day anyhow. Cal P.

Seems like it would be a very good thing!

Another spot to buy gear from I'm all for it a table at the gathering a classified section on the site it's all good, open water would be even better!!!!
BARRY

I second Jared & Barry's prompt about the "classified" on the board, if it is doable, Trav.
Table at the gathering would be nice also. Seems like the people who bring stuff could work out coverage, particularly with Cal P's help??
Richard

Fishrod
I second Jared & Barry's prompt about the "classified" on the board, if it is doable, Trav.
Table at the gathering would be nice also. Seems like the people who bring stuff could work out coverage, particularly with Cal P's help??
Richard

I agree with Richard, those who are selling stuff should take turns covering the table.

Big john

The early worm gets the good deals so bring something to sell so you get threw the gate early for first pickends.

OK, Lets do it I will set aside a large table to place gear people want to sell/trade!!!!

Cool Water

I will have 3 downriggers, some come-a-longs, boat trailer winches, props, benchtop drill press, reloader, oars, canoe paddles, and whatever I can dig out of the garage for this event. I will be nice and put a list on the table, leave most of the stuff in the truck. I could use a whole table myself!!
Throbbin Rods