Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new fluorocarbon

Has anyone checked out the new Fluorocarbon that Cabelas has out called X50? looks real good and it is half the cost of the compettition. 100% fluorocarbon 250 Yrds 6# test .008 diamiter for $16.99 I bought a roll it seems to be the real deal. just was wondering if anyone else has seen or tried it yet?

Re: new fluorocarbon

Forrest Currier
Has anyone checked out the new Fluorocarbon that Cabelas has out called X50? looks real good and it is half the cost of the compettition. 100% fluorocarbon 250 Yrds 6# test .008 diamiter for $16.99 I bought a roll it seems to be the real deal. just was wondering if anyone else has seen or tried it yet?

I tried Cabelas fluorocarbon last year (figuring like their leader it was made by Seaguar) it was pure junk, stiff as clothes line in winter. If it's the same stuff, stay clear and buy Seaguar, a proven winner over the years, more expensive for good reason. Maybe it's new and improved and OK as Forry said ??????????

"There is only one thing bewteen you and your wall hanger and that is your line, why chance it". BTW Forry, your record fish last year, was caught on Seaguar, ha,ha..

Big John