Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
inline attractors

I know a lot of us use the attractors (flashers) on the downrigger balls. does anybody use attractors in the line their lure, fly or bait is attachted to? if they do please share.

Re: inline attractors

forry
I know a lot of us use the attractors (flashers) on the downrigger balls. does anybody use attractors in the line their lure, fly or bait is attachted to? if they do please share.

People have been using Dave Davis spinners with live bait attached somehow off the end, but who wants to haul that in with your fish.

Big John

Forry - I use a small set of flasher's inline often with lures has some drag, but alot less than DDavis, Run it back a good distance, no need to be down deep as you have to when attaching too ball.

i'll take the 99 anyday over the outback...i bet big john will also ???

J.R.
i'll take the 99 anyday over the outback...i bet big john will also ???

They both are terrible. If you want good food try the MOM and POPS restaurants. although John really likes the Blue Canoe.

People have been using Dave Davis spinners with live bait attached somehow off the end, but who wants to haul that in with your fish.

Big John[/quote]

Thats exactly how I won the Winni Derby Lake Trout Div. many years ago. I won a nice boat tha I sold for $8K. Sewed on smelt behind a Dave Davis trolled 4 feet off the bottom did it. Good Luck!

I use the LUHR_JENSEN atractors in-line with my flies attached 1and1/2 times the flashers lenght works really good but try to keep your speed around 1.5-1.9 if you can this is just my opinion good luck