Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ice out

checking the ice out cams around the lake, it looks like both Alton and Wolfboro have enough open water to troll but my guess is5-6 boats in those areas will make things tight fast. Many areas of the lake are showing decent areas of open water but the Broads off Rattlesnake and the large area off Governors are still just one big sheet of ice but very gray. My guess is we'll see ice out declared late next week.

A big area in front of Ames is also open!

Cool Water

Thanks for the info guys! Ill probably head up tomorrow morning see if I can put in somewhere... what does it cost to use the boat ramp at Ames farm?

It used to be $20 but last year it wasn't open because Ames Farm was in litigation with the town. Not sure what the deal is for this year.

Before you drive to ames farm you may want to call them. They are on the web. I believe you can no longer launch there unless you are staying there. Some issue with the town of Gilford I think.

There is some open water at the end of the river on both Little Squam and big Squam.
I've seen a boat in little Squam for the past week. Not much room, but getting bigger.
Still solid ice in most places.

Louis

Can anyone give me a report for Meredith and the Meredith launch?

Thanks
Matt