Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: wolfboro parking...

As Polebreaker says, the parking on the left is limited (about 6 spots) but if you continue past that area (another 100 yards) there is a much larger parking lot. The problem is a somewhat longer walk back to the launch.
As you pass the old railroad station on the way to parking, there's another launch on your left (closer to parking), but you need to get your boat under the main street bridge to get out to the lake. This is a better launch for smaller boats. I had an 18 foot Tracker and always got under the bridge.
ROBBIE

If you elect to use the Smith River ramp and go under the main st. bridge, fill up your live wells first to add another 100 plus pounds of weight to get you lower in the water just in case.
But make sure you have clearance because you won't be able to back up with the flow right now.
Cal

I launched at the dock's.... not too bad but a little narrow. Had to physically move the trailer because of car's parked there in the afternoon when I was taking it out... kind of tight... but hey...it's free. :-)

yup it's narrow but you can't beat he price.polebreaker