Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Remembering Captain John Ogonowski of Dracut, Ma.- Captain of A.A. Flight 11

JR
I don't believe there is a person in the world that could write a more compassionate or eloquent letter than you have done here! You should be very proud of this! I don't think that anything has united the United States, since WW 11 more than the tragedy of the Twin Towers,Pentagon etc. I can also vouch for the closeness of the agricultural community in the United States of America! God Bless your brother for all his contributions, and the ones in his name, that will last for perpituity! And also God Bless his family and you for watching out for them.
Sincerely,
Richard

Re: Remembering Captain John Ogonowski of Dracut, Ma.- Captain of A.A. Flight 11

Richard: I'm sorry if I confused you about this letter. This was not written by me but by Capt.Ogonowski's brother Jim a year after the 9/11 attack. I only posted it here because I found it online and thought it a wonderful tribute.
The Ogonowski family have long owned a farm in Dracut, Ma. where there is a beautiful monument dedicated in his brother's memory.
I have been over there and actually met his brother and mother. If your ever in the area stop by and take a look at the memorial stone at the Ogonowski farm.
Today was wonderful news - I only wish we had gotten Bin Laden 10 years ago. It's time to get out of Afganistan an Pakistan and take care of America first !

Sorry for my confusion. I will just have to pass on the blessings to Jim.
Thanks for clearing things up for me! As far as Bin Laden goes, I don't think last night's events could have happened to a more deserving animal! I believe that there were more appropriate ways to dispose of the body, for him, but it is done now!
Richard

Thanks for putting this letter up Jim.

I'll be on the lake Friday with W Fat and Saturday too if I can find a partner, last week alone in the wind was a killer.

Talk to you Friday.

Big John