Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead!

Yeah Johnny I also know you don't like politics but I also have to ask the same question as Salty what part of what we are saying are you calling twisted Politics? We all have our rights to our opinions and can agree to disagree. It just seems that just because some of us want to talk about certain things you get all upset, Why? We don't like having to pay $4 a gallon when we really don't need to. All the Goverment has to do is mind their own business and let the Private sector do their thing and we would have plenty of Gas, jobs, etc. We have to stop catering to the Lazy people in this country and get the people off the udders of goverment.If people want something let them go earn (work) for it like we have to. There is way to much charity cases that we are paying for and it is not right. I am your friend but I must say you get too worked up about people voicing their opinions if they don't mirror yours. I know you say ther is nothing we can do about it, but there is If we talk about it more people will hear us and maybe Washington will hear us and right this SHIP (how's that for a fishing forum?) I also would like to say, and mean no disrespect but nothing is forcing you to click on to a post. There are some post I don't care to look at and if I do and could care less about what they are talking about, I just click on to another post, and you can do the same. Yes it is the FISH LAKE WINNI FORUM to which I consider us all Family (all family members are not all alike) So why can't we talk a little politics with our brothers and sisters as long as we keep it civil? My fingers are getting tired so I'll talk to you later LOL Your friend Forry

Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead!

ilucas
John Sampson
What is it with you NH republicans, "we", all Americans have what is maybe the greatest victory against terroism in the world and you have people to make it a political football. I wonder what political affiliation each if the Navy Seals were, or does it really matter as long as they were Americans ????

Most of you (Ilucas and Forry) are two of my best friends inspite of your political feelings, but your twisted political views and motives drive me nuts sometimes. Do you guys want to fish Saturday, love to have ya as long as politics are left at the dock, ha-ha ????

Thanks JR for finding something to post that had more sentiment, the way it should have been, that kind on a non fishing post is welcomed by me anytime..

Big John

I know you don't like the politics John, but sometimes I just can't help myself. This is the same administration that ran their campaign and their 1st 2 years on closing down Guitmo because of the way they get info out of terrorist's!!!! The same methods that got the info that enabled them to find UBL's curior that led them to UBL himself.

The same administration that Prosecuted 4 Navy Seals for punching a terrorist!!!! How insane and hypocritical is that???? Bizarre!! And the media let's them get away with it. It is hard not to say anything when you can see right threw the hypocracy. It's just my opinion based on facts, not ment to offend anyone.

Nothing personal at all, I just didn't see it as a political football as obviously many do. As far as Fox News that someone mentioned, they are the best comedy on TV, once in a great while they do offer worthy NEWS items, they are the biggest politicaly biased media on the planet. Once in a while if I need a good laugh I turn it on, but not for long, real news is not their agenda.

One last thing, not political, making the name of the trigger guy public is WRONG, DEAD WRONG, I hope they know what they are doing. I'd give the guy a HUGE bonus and put him in the witness protection program, if they give his name they are putting a huge X on his back.

Enough said on the matter, no personal offense taken at all, I know how fired up you and Forry can get sometimes over this political crap and normally just bite my tounge.

Now lets go fishin.