Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boat US insurance

Anyone use it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Boat US insurance

I've used Boat US for over fifteen years and have not had any problems at all. They are the cheapest insurance company for boats that I can find for the coverage I want. I also go with the trailer assist and on the water towing option. I never filed a claim yet and hope that I don't need to. They have vanishing deductible which might come in handy. I'm sticking with them.

Charlie

Five years with them now. They seem ok but, I have not made any claims yet. The only way you know how good they are is if you talk to someone who has made a claim and find out how good they were treated.

I've had them for 5 or 6 years now. Luckily no claims. I also like the reducing deductible if no claims are made.
Cal

I use it and have had a claim. They are the best.

Salty

I used them for a sailboat I owned. I put in a claim and they paid the claim and then cancelled my insurance
Excellent Rate -- Using AllSTATE right now. 2 boats $265 and my atv is $75 and the snowmobile is cheap to.

Thanks guys.

My buddy's trailer had broken an axle they paid for the new axle plus labor.

tight lines,
sully

I used to have Boat US and had 2 claims, their process was easy and paid very quickly. No complaints really. Last year I did a stare and compare with Progressive and found their covered a better deal for me. I was able to increase some coverages for the same money I was paying Boat US. They have the disappearing deductible as well. Progressive also covers me to 75 miles off shore where I think(could be wrong) Boat US stopped at 25.

I've never had any issues with Progressive, but was thinking of shopping as I will be using the new boat in the salt, but nowhere near 25 miles out. But now that you mention it, I do think they had a limit on salt, if it's 25 miles, I'll stay where I am.

10,000 rider for fishing gear, including electronics was pennies extra too.

Better call and make sure nothings changed I guess.

Big John