Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling 10 Lexan rod holders.

Selling the rod holders off the Barge, buying new ones, upgrading. Selling for 1/2 price 20.00 each, can be seen at Traxtech web site, you will need tacks to mount theese, but they will mount on other tracks, like Berts, etc.

http://www.traxstech.com/Individual_Rod_Holders.html

Lexan Adjustable Rod Holder

This tube style rod holder offers the patented squeeze button adjust ability! By squeezing the side of the rod holder you can move the tube up or down to a new position with one handed ease of operation.

This rod holder is made of Lexan, a high performance polycarbonate material.
*Rubber strap keeps rod secure
*9 locking positions, 180 degrees up & down
*45 degrees of side to side rotation
*Steel band reinforced base

Description Part #
Price
Buy Me

Lexan rod holder
LRH-100 $38.99 USD

Re: Selling 10 Lexan rod holders.

John,
I would be interested in at least 4 of the rod holders. If you can sell them all I understan, but if you want to break up the package let me know. We will be there for the derby this weekend.

Tom

Tom Meister: Bite This
John,
I would be interested in at least 4 of the rod holders. If you can sell them all I understan, but if you want to break up the package let me know. We will be there for the derby this weekend.

Tom

Buy one or all, no matter to me. I wont be at the Derby myself, but we can hook up sometime or I can mail them to you. In any case I'll set 4 (or more)aside for you. I'm in no hurry to sell them, anytime works for me.. I've ordered my new ones, but I can let these go whenever.

Thanks,

Big John

John

Thanks. I just found out that I am not going to fish the derby due to boat problems. I am in NH now for the rest of the week. Give me a call and I will hook up with you sometime this week.

339-987-8901

Tom Mesiter