Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Derby results

Lena and I had a good derby, we regestered two fish, one on Saturday and one Sunday. Not sure why but I did not see any with hook wounds and we did catch enough fish that we should of seen quite a few. Sunday Lena placed around 12th. The chatter on the radio was great entertainment. Salty will you be starting a moble roach coach on water? Forry, I'm not sure where you'll find virgin goats in Mass. Again thanks for the laughs see you on the waters. Roland

I also saw the KJ Louise pulling out of West Alton! What a ride!

Thanks Cody

She is our fishing machine! Rigged for everything from Salmon to Tuna,Sharks, Stripers, Blues and Lobster! As we like to call her she's our summer home.

Your new ride is great too! I was sneaking a peak this past week while it was on her Trailer at the Marina! Good Luck with the rest of the season.

Steve B

I fished with a few guys from work. We too stayed at the Bayside on Alton Bay. Lets just say that we didn't have a negative impact on the fishery. We did manage to enjoy a few cans of beer, listen to some music, tell stories and laugh our asses off listening to guys on channel 12.

We have a little different goal than most when it comes to the derby. Although a new boat would be nice; we enjoy the time away from work, the wives and the daily grind and just have a good time. We are all looking forward to next year and if we could buy our derby tickets now we would.

I hope everyone else was as successful as we were.

John, There were a lot of 5# fish reported earlier, but they wern't weighed at Derby headquarters.

Salty

Im not a PHD scientist like the great brains that wrote the new fishing laws... But I am pretty sure the Fish can't read the bank logo on the free lure! and will still hit it because it has the right shape and wobble at the right time! Brilliant Move throwing them away boys! LOL!

Salty
John, There were a lot of 5# fish reported earlier, but they wern't weighed at Derby headquarters.

Salty

Ha-ha-ha, I gotcha. I had one of those scales once too, then I bought a Boga scale. But if I really want to know how much a fish weighed, I'd go to Holderness Market and have it weighed, fish and game will only accept registered scales with a signed paper from the store/market and witness by another fisherman (or liar). I guess fisherman have been known to fib a little now and then.

While on the subject did I tell you about the "multiple" 10 pound Salmon I caught last week, I've been doing it on a regular basis this year, but you might have heard (or read) that, ha-ha.

Big John