Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunapee Report

I got squamed on Lake Sunapee yesterday afternoon / early evening. Tried many different lures / depths / areas of the lake and got a whole lot of nothing in return. Had one rigger pop and the fish was on but we lost it on the way in.

Took my confidence level back down to its usual novice level after feeling like a champ after my last trip to winni.

Anyone been fishing Sunapee? Anyone had any luck this year? We like to go there because it is close to my brothers house.

Re: Sunapee Report

Spent 10 hours trolling there a week ago.Hit all the good salmon grounds.I managed to get one 23" laker off the banks across from light house.very slow lake.

Forry and I used to fish Sunapee often about 3 or 4 years ago (Forrest likes that seafood place Rileys?....that's why we fished Sunapee! haha). Some days were good others were slooooow. We stopped going because of the parking, Forry got a couple of tickets and that was the end of Sunappe for us. May go either there or Squam this weekend on my boat with Forry and my son Lucas. Hopefully we will have something to report.

Fish r man, keep the faith, the 2yr olds should show up soon, they finally did at Squam and what a welcomed site..

Big John

Iluucas.
Rileys' is no more. they closed there doors. it's ashame great food, and john it was so big but it only came on one plate HAHA.

forry
Iluucas.
Rileys' is no more. they closed there doors. it's ashame great food, and john it was so big but it only came on one plate HAHA.

Best atmosphere is still The Canoe for my money, who cares about the food or serving size, he was a nice waiter and he had eyes for you, ha-ha.

Big John