Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: monster salmon

Here is the link from another site.

What a fish!!!!!!

http://cjohn2979.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=reports&action=display&thread=8278

Wow what a fish. I went to pleasant lake once and all I caught was a smallmouth bass. Supposedly it is a very slow lake but I guess it has some real monsters in it. I didn't think you could catch a fish like that in NH.

I am posting a picture of the fish for you guys. I am not the one that caught this fish nor do I know the guy that caught it.

Photobucket

Your right fishRman bout Pleasant Lake New London producing monsters. Tie state record two salmon 18.8 lbs. each and state record brookie at 9 lbs. I,ve fished it a long time ago and got a couple salmon 17 in. or so and a few medium brookies. Not much of a ramp and no dock last time there.

Just a big fat pig of a salmon. I heard it was caught flatlining a spoon.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Fish was caught by my son David Batula yesterday trolling a Harry's Lure. One incredible fish,one great fisherman, and one proud father! 11.05lbs certified weight and 29" long. Way to go Big Dave!

Hope your going to have it mounted ....?

How about some pictures

Jeff Batula
Fish was caught by my son David Batula yesterday trolling a Harry's Lure. One incredible fish,one great fisherman, and one proud father! 11.05lbs certified weight and 29" long. Way to go Big Dave!

nice job, get it mounted, may never be another like that in NH in a lifetime. See ad above for Fish Tales, awasome mounts, did a few for me and oher Winni web site guys..

Nice Very nice Congrats.

I have really nice pics that I took fresh out of the lake but cannot seem to be able to cut and paste them here. Any advise and I will post some great pics.

WOW! That's a bruiser.

Congrats!