Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newfound report

The Mrs and I fished Newfound today caught 2 lakers 1 bow trolling live bait and rapalas worked for us. Chatted with a few others that seemed to be catching more fish than we were,but we still had fun.
BARRY

Re: Newfound report

Also had a good time on Newfound this morning, hadn't fished since the Winni Derby. Mrs H and I had a slow morning, but it was alot of fun talking with everyone on the radio. We had a good group out there this morning.

We could call it the Newfound fleet.
BARRY

It was good talking to you and the other 5 or so boats. Did well with DB smelts and honey bee lures. 11-20 feet on the rigger, 3.5 colors of leadcore. I caugth a salmon, lakers and rainbows. The biggest was a rainbow over 4.25lbs. Good Luck Roland

That was a fun morning, had lots of good company....other than losing a couple quarts of blood at the launch.....Started good for me with a salmon around 18, hit a laker and a bow up in sleepy hollow, then another bow and a really nice laker off the ledges.....laker with a quick tape was around 25-26, big and pretty.....And yes Lena, both the salmon and the laker were on lead. Imagine that....

Where we going next fleet?

Popeye

I think I'll be back there tomorrow,might have to bring my shotgun for the skeeeeters(WOW) three of em flew off with one of my rigger balls then one of the big one made em drop it. Maybe they won't be so bad tomorrow.
BARRY