Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Idea of the Month Club

I'm in!
BARRY

If you want to have an idea of the month then I feel you should have, say one idea from who ever wants to post one. Have them post only one idea a month. A lot of people may have the same idea, by posting on the site it will show who submitted it first (forget all the past ideas that were written on the site from past posts, first one to post it now would get credit for it even though someone else may have said it in posts earlier). let the people on the site get one vote for the one they want. I feel that would be the best way. I trusts the members of the site would make up their own minds as to what they think is the best idea rather than leaving it up to a selected few. I don't like the idea of judges (there is no such thing as being non-bias or independent) I think that for the most part the people would be fair and not just pick their buddys idea.and even if they did it would still be the majorities favorite choice that would win. It is understood that your company or others will be supplying the prizes, and for sure that would be appreciated but I think the judges should be the viewers of the site. this way everyone has only one vote and the chance of any favortism would be minimized. This way the viewers will see all the ideas as well which may enhance thier own fishing. just my opininion. but it is a good idea

Mr O,
Sounds like a great idea... however, I think you'll end up pulling your hair out (in frustration) if you end up following through with this idea. Good intentions have a way of turning on you. Sorry to be the wet blanket, but I like you and would hate to see you getting accused of favoritism or something. Oh wait, maybe that already happened...? LOL.
Really, Forry? The guy is offering to donate his time and his product. I don't know him to be anything but fair, honest and giving.
Craig

I'm down for trying to win a prize with one of my crummy ideas.

So only three guys want to win prizes by submitting ideas? Of the hundreds if not thousands of people that read this site only three? I guess it was another bad idea?

I thought it was a very good idea. i just think the judges should be the people. I guess no one wants to share thier ideas, or at least to some of us????????

Thought thats what we were doing. On the ideas posted above.