Re: moore resivor

Thank Misty....You going?

Popeye

Adam,
What you need?

popeye

Just looking if this is a good place to fish, whats in there for fish hows the landing? is it worth me hanging out up there on the weekends from mid july to end of sep.

Its hard fishing there Adam. The ramps are all pretty good, there is 3 or 4 of them. Got to watch out for thre floaters up there if there is a lot of run off.
Lot of 8-10 inch salmon from the upper lakes, they do stock it with trout, but the left over browns are the most popular up there.

Popeye

agree about the hard fishing part. I live only a couple miles away, fished it for years on a small johnboat. Lots of hazards, water levels are different all the time, and could never keep track of the boulders just below the surface. I fish Squam all year and prefer to take my chances there, if that tells you anything. As Popeye said, the reservoir is known for giving up some big browns, though most I hear come from below the ****. Be VERY careful there as well, and talk to some locals before putting in below. Beautiful body of water, though, and great for bass.