Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boat for sale

Would like sell to my dads boat and figured I'd see if anyone here wants it before I put it out front. It is an older boat, a 1987 Privateer Bay Prowler (bowrider) with the original 1987 Mercury 135hsp on the back. The motor still runs well and has the original prop on it! It is in good shape for its age. Dad is getting to old to handle it. It is on a Cox trailer with rollers. Tires are good, trailer lites work. The boat has the original bimini top which is still fine. It has always been used for fishing (not water skiing etc.) Is has a kicker bracket on the back with the easy steer link between the two outboards. The trolling motor is Johnson 6hsp. There are some life jackets, an anchor and rod holders. If anyone is interested let me know. You can email me at sbridges@bostoncapital.com The boat is in Tuftonboro and is still winterized but I will get it going this Sunday. I am a neanderthal on computers so I don't know how to post pictures but I can email some on request. I would love to see someone get use out of it and see it on the lake again. If any of you new "Salmoneer" (Don Leathers) it looks almost identical to his boat which you can see in the Show Boats section. If interested make a reasonable offer. Since I can only get to it weekends If more than one person wants to see it I will make a list and work down. Thanks for your time.