Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rock Knockers for sale

OK let the jokes begin. ;)

I am selling a set of Rockknockers that I had installed on my trailer to protect my boat during a cross country transport. They did their job for me. I want to offer them here first before I put them on craigslist.

http://www.mtrockguard.com/

RockNockers rock guards for your boat trailer are Montana-tough. They look good and they're built tough enough to tame the gravel, sand, mud and other road hazards that might be thrown up by your tires or the tires of others as you pull your boat.

Considering your investment in a boat, motor and trailer, adding RockNockers to your trailer is a sound investment in keeping your boat looking good and holding its value for years to come.

Asking $400. That's 1/2 of what I paid for them new a month ago.

Here's some images of them installed on my boat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Rock Knockers for sale

don't need the knockers, just wanted to say that is a pretty boat you have there. Is that a Starcraft? what ever it is what a pretty boat.

Hi Forry,

Thanks for the compliment. It's a Hewescraft.

I'm happy with it. Me and the bride took on the maiden voyage Tuesday at Newfound for a few break in hours.

Here's a pic of it in the driveway after the x-country trip to show the RK did their job.

Photobucket

The inside looks like this.

Photobucket

tight lines,
sully

what a sweet ride. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?

did you get that at Cabelas?

LOL!

I got a great deal and the $ were in line with a comparable Starcraft or Lund. The transport wasn't cheap though. But you get what you pay for.

Cabela's no, it came from Portland.

Got the 70 for the cost of a 60 Yami. Plus the pictures don't show the 9.9 Yami kicker. ;-)

Once I get the motors broken in you are more than welcome for ride. Although Barry get to go first. ;-)

they list Cabelas as a dealer that's why I asked if you got it there. if not there must have been, I'm thinking Illinios.

sorry didn't see Portland. I guess it was Oregan not Maine?

Yup OR.

Remember the left coast boat? ;-)

Those west coast boats are awesome. It will last you a lifetime. I frequently fish out of one on Squam Lake that my friend bought from Oregon. I hope you enjoy the new boat and it catches you many fish!

Thanks fishRman.

That's the plan.

tight lines,
sully

Sold.