Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trophy

Caught a massive ten plus pound trophy on Squam tonight! This thing was hungry and eating up flies in 70'the of water. Post full story tomorrow .... ps this thing was like 33it feet long and looked like an anchor........

Re: Trophy

pictures please

Did you hook an outboard motor or something? There are alot of 10+ pound trophies in Winnipesaukee too; especially on the weekends, I see them smimming at the sand bars in bikinis.

Right outside of West Alton Marina isn't a bad bar to swing by if you're trolling for some 10's

LOL

I've logged into the message board more times today then I have in the past 4 years combined. Still waiting for the picture of this beast...looks like its just a fish story to me.

He must be "baiting" us

Maybe the fish ate him......

I have to say those flies must be SAMPSON FLIES !! And that was a beauty !!Might have lost weight after the iron was removed ! ! I was glad to help you with your boat between charters.Thats how good outdoorsmen take care of one another.*smile* I know its hard to get dockage on that lake. Mostly part timer summer slummers. Keep up the good work !

HINT! Read Travis' post very carefully.

Salty

It was as I said a 33'big anchor with anchor line caught and boated it had like 10an flies stick in the rope. Thought the 33rope feet would give it away....

Tight lines

Cool Water

I was just hoping you had tied on a good celebration buzz and werent typing too well

Did you give it back to John?

Popeye

Yep I need a bigger boat too.

Photobucket