Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Romney and Wolfeboro Bay

Crawfish
Cal

Also this is a fishing forum not a political forum. Let us keep it just fishing.

Crawfishi

not cool, if you don't like it don't read it....but please don't dictate the discussion!

Crawfish, You need not read this.

I agree with Ilucas. no one is making you click on the post. we won't bother you or your post, and as long as we are not making personal attacks to an individual on this site (polaticians are fair game IMO) just because we don't all agree with who we want in office doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to talk about politics. There has never been a more importanat election in our lifetime coming up in November. therefore this Republican primary is very important. No offense J.R. but I do hope you have to stay Home on Election Day We need to have Gingrich on the ballot in November. He may be an insider but be that as it may he is the only one that knows how the system really works and knows how to work with both sides of the isle and has gotten things DONE. Not that he (ROMNEY) would have a chance at beating Obama but I can't think of how screwed up this country will be if gets elected President. Did you see what he(ROMNEY)did for Mass? Scarey very Scarey

Mitt never scaried me ! He spent most of his life in the private sector, unlike Gingrich who is just "another one of the boys" down in Washington.
Don't get yourself so worked up Forry, Newt isn't going to be on the ballot this fall, Mitt is.. hope you vote for him and don't stay home !

I won't be staying Home, I will vote for the opposition to Obama regarless of who it is. I just hope like heck it is NEWT. If he does get the nod I truly hope you go and vote for him. J.R. keep smiling LOL

Geezus don't get me going on this.

The Republican party should hang it's head in shame if this is the best that they can come up with to unseat the current imposter. I'm sure Ronnie is spinning in his grave.

The time has come for a true independent party to form that will actually support the people that keep this country going and not one that supports the illegals and not the one protecting gadzillionaire club.

Rant over!

You really started something Cal.

Re: Romney and Wolfeboro Bay/ How the fight got started.

Richard

Re: Romney and Wolfeboro Bay/ How the fight got started.

I do not see a fight. Just a few guys having a discussion. people have to understand conversation is good. No one is forced to read or get involved in these discussions as long as we keep it civil to one another why not say what we feel. It is a long way till Salmon season opens so why not pass the time chatting to oneanother. Kinda fun I think. But I really don't see any Fight Here.

I'm at least happy to see that the forum is being used. I have not seen this much excitement on the forum in a long time. I am not going to say who I am voting for but let me say that I am just a lousy construction worker and I cannot relate to a person " or vote for him " who has more wealth in just his
" camp " alone then the current president has in total. I saw the numbers yesterday!

If your a union construction worker you pretty much just told us who your voting for LOL. But that is what is so great about this country, we get to vote for who ever we want to. We can try to persuade people to vote for our candidate But in the end We all get to vote for who ever we want. Don't Forget to watch the Debate tonight on CNN. GOOOOOOO NEWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem with politics&politictions is the money,the're so out of touch with the folks that keep this contry running it's not even funny anymore.We not only have career politctions but generational career politictions that have never had to make the decion,let me see bread,milk and eggs on the way home(from a real job) $5.00 in my pocket what don't I buy??? The president is just the jead of the snake anyway congress is the body.Sorry for the rant I just want to hunt and fish kinda simple.
BARRY

Had to...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Too funny Stan!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/01/19/politics/gingrich-wife/?hpt=hp_t1

ABC Thursday Night - should be interesting !!

I find it funny that after twelve years of being devorced the lady comes out and is going to air there dirty Linen. I have been married for going on 34 years now to the same lady and i am not even Religous so before you people start condeming newt for a failed married I don't think you should even bring up how awful you may think he is.I think personally that if he did cheat on his wife, he is a dirty dog for doing that. You have to put your self in his or her shoes, apparently it did not work out for them. That is and should not be any of our business. It has nothing to do with the way he Newt would run the country. Please understand that our founding fathers made sure we should not mix religion and politics, One has nothing to do with the other. And before the holy rollers jump in and attack him ask your self two questions #1 would you want to stay in a marriage that was not working just to honor a vow which would not be good for either of the two concernerd, or would you break it off for the better of both parties? and # 2 As I stated I am not religous, but knowing the past of Newt, Why would the the Church welcome him and his new Bride to the Church if they did not forgive him, and if the Church Can why can't or won't You? I am going to watch both with an open mind to both and I hope yopu all do as well.

GOOOOOOOO NEWT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the past we had a president that "did not have sexual relations with that woman" in the oval office at that!!!Some think that he was better than sliced bread.
BARRY

Photobucket

Just tooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet Forry is smiling today after the S.C. returns.
Cal

YES I Am . I Hope he can go all the way to the Wbite House.