Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I love Biker Week & LCI Derby Weekend

forry
Imagine that!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha...... Forry you better bring some of those lures tomorrow, going to need them on Squam!!!!

I would ,but I hear they are going to stop making them.And since there are some guys that only have that spoon in their tackle box (evidently) I will not get them so they will be able to buy what is left. I think it would terribble of me to take away that spoon from the people who really care for that spoon. I would never be that mean. So for me I guess I will just have to struggle through with what I have. I can only hope that they appreciate the Great sacrafice I am making and let us know how well that spoon produces for them. which leads me to think that this is why the site hasn't been as active. It is probably because not many of us are using that lure and so we are not catching fish. WOW!!! maybe we would ALL should run out and get some. If I only knew who sold them? Don't worry guys I won't buy them I will save them for you.

Thanks and congrats on the great report, Bob.
Wonder how the boys are doing on Champ?
Richard

Now Forry, I probably own more DB's, Chev Chase, Fishlander, Savants... than most guys on the board but when your first rod fires in the first two minutes and you are catching fish are you going to put on another lure? Normally I only fish with two rods so I can't experiment too much. And when I use other lures and catch fish I post that too. I let people know what depth I'm fishing and what the water temp was. That is what everyone wants right? Perhaps more people would post if you didn't jump on them like that. That is why people go to other forums and why you were removed once. And just so you know, I did not ask for your post to be removed. Move on. Happy Father's Day Everyone.

tackleman
Now Forry, I probably own more DB's, Chev Chase, Fishlander, Savants... than most guys on the board but when your first rod fires in the first two minutes and you are catching fish are you going to put on another lure? Normally I only fish with two rods so I can't experiment too much. And when I use other lures and catch fish I post that too. I let people know what depth I'm fishing and what the water temp was. That is what everyone wants right? Perhaps more people would post if you didn't jump on them like that. That is why people go to other forums and why you were removed once. And just so you know, I did not ask for your post to be removed. Move on. Happy Father's Day Everyone.

You meant to write MOVEON.ORG didn't you? I love the way you keep sending those sublitital messages,you little devil you, How do you do it? LOL! Remember it it better to have a sense of humor than to be unhappy.

Tackleman, you are absolutely right. I personally appreciate it when someone shares the specifics on where and how they caught their fish. I will do the same from now on.