Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
live squam update

1 large rainbow 20inch and fat!!! 2 18" healthy salmon....all caught at 34feet....forry has the rainbow and 1 salmon...i got the other salmon..foory caught his on home made lures ...mine was a rasberry db...will update if anything else comes to the boat.....have a good pic of the rainbow but dont know how to post pic by phone

Re: live squam update

ilucas
foory caught his on home made lures ...

Thanks for the report.

Was that the smelly Forest lure? Sorry Forry I couldn't resist. ;-)

No it wasn't the Smelly Forest, that one hasn't been doing so good this season. It was the Foul Woody. I must admit it doesn't compare to others you read about on this site but really what does?

Photobucket

Nice bow!

Beauty!

Nice bow forry. What ever happened to the kkk lure you use to try to sell. It use to be a killer.I thought.

triple D
Nice bow forry. What ever happened to the kkk lure you use to try to sell. It use to be a killer.I thought.
I never not ever tried to sell any lure on this site or any other especially the KK, and let me explain why.
I don't want to be a hypocrite and say I believe it the Salmon pledge, because I do not stop my boat when my rod goes off with a salmon on it. which I know all who do believe in the pledge do. So to make up for that I would never market a lure such as the original KK. that lure would devastate the salmon population. this is why you haven't been reading about what lure I catch most of my fish on. It is not fair to you guys on this site (not being able to obtain them) and especially to the fish.

that's a beautiful rainbow. thanks for the pic and report!