Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anyone Still Fishing

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Was trying to post a pic.......how do we do it off photobucket again?

photo 8503A15C-154E-4B70-A3EE-169932B47AF9.jpg

16 1/4" white perch 27' on the rigger with a Little Warrior shrimp spoon on big squam.

That whitie could very well be a derby winner through the ice. :-)
Congrats!

Not sure why the pic was cut off in the transfer from photobucket

nice one !!!

that big whitie
should have been entered for a NH State pin!

Hoping to get out for troll this weekend. With lacrosse season, kids wanting to go to skate parks, etc, making it very tough this year.

Seems like the only time I can get out is solo with fly rod in hand. So far I have had two highlights...

Remember that wicked Sunday morning 5-6 weeks ago where it was downpouring? Right before the rain let up I got a 29\" Atlantic Salmon on a fly rod. No phone on me so no pics due to the rain. But a nice 30 min fight. Possibly the largest freshwater fish I have caught on a fly rod.

Then last weekend, took the boat Webster lake so the kids can tube. They were in the water on the inflatable playing king of the raft.

Why not - take out my full sink 10 ft 6 weight and double haul like they do on tv...

Thinking I would pick up some white perch or bass. Nope, 14 casts - 9 fish all rainbows 12-16\". Not bad. Sure was surprising, but then again I am realizing the water temps are still lower than normal for this time of year.

Can\'t wait to get on the water by 4 am in the future....

Enjoy the outdoors....

Chappy.