Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Tackleman

Is there a new micro-line out yet? I have an old 200yard roll but would rather use the new when I switch over this spring.

Thanks -Tom Osborne
Osborneplumbingco@gmail.com

late last season he said he was testing a new and improved line so yes, there should be a new one out.

I hope your right.....just ordered 5 rolls from KTP. I've got one older 200yd roll that I haven't used because afraid of the complications.

i've emailed him and tuf-line as well, haven't heard a peep. i would think that tuf-line would be jonny-on-the-spot in replacing the bad line with the new and improved if they do indeed have it. crickets from them so far.

what other leadcore options do we have? any brands to stay away from?

Great......lol......so after hearing the good news of replacing the old lead core, nothing has happened? I guess there probably isn't a new version to replace it with. Maybe I'll only do two set ups with the stuff I just bought.....and go from there. Thanks for the update. It looks as if I've got the time with all this ice and cold weather.......

i know huh. tackleman was supposedly testing it last year and said he'd post up how it turned out but i don't think he ever did. too bad tuf-line doesn't seem to stand behind their product. i'm not sure what i'm gonna do.. i might just get a couple new spools of it and pray that i get the new batch. if not, i'll take it off and buy another brand. i only run 2 lead rigs so it's not a huge investment.

just got an email from tackleman, said he just got the new samples in. not sure what that means.. if they're full spools or not but we'll see.

if you had problems with the microlead send him an email.

do you have his email address?

Thanks

What if you have 700yds and afraid to use it?.......

I am still using mine, I noticed it last year when all this was brought up here on the site. I bought 2 200yd spools and have it on 6 rods. I am going to continue to use it as is just like I did at the end of last year. I hope we hear something soon from tackleman. (email address needed)

If you know where you bought it and it is not opened I would bring it back to where you bought it.

rdomarketing@comcast.net

Bowhunter74201
rdomarketing@comcast.net

thank you