Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cut2Spec

Does anyone know if Cut2Spec is still around and making the down-jigger and ski-jigger? I was thinking to dropping some coin on a ski-jigger this year but the site i had book marked is no longer up.

If anyone used one of these...any trouble running off your standard planer mast. I have read a lot about people tying them onto their cleats (not my first option...I'd like it off my mast). Is it too big/heavy for a mast? Also let me know if you found a noticable difference between the "jiggers" and running lead just off a planer board. Finally, any problem with leadcore due to weight/drag with the way the jigger speeds up and slows down with false releases?

Any help is much appreciated.

Re: Cut2Spec

GET YOURSELF A GOOD JIGG BOX OR TWO AND DRAG ALL THE LEAD CORE YOU WANT. KEEP IT SIMPLE AND ENJOY MORE TIME FISHING .

http://outdoormash.com/cut2spec/

This looks like the same company? It looks like they have the jigging-planers, but none of the flies anymore.

i believe paul changed jobs and doesnt have much desk time to assemble his stuff like he used to. maybe someone has his email because he probably still has the parts. the ski jigger would work on a mast, it does not pull hard at all, its easier to handline it in though for resetting. works best at a 2.2 mph clip or faster with a wire setup or a 3 color lead setup with backing.

I have a pair that I don't use anymore. I'm getting out of fishing so much. These have 2 sets of propellers for each, slow and fast speed. They work great for streamers but I mostly troll bait anymore (sewed smelt ) v They work best like someone said at 2.2 mph or more. I troll bait at .8 to 1.2 mph which isn't fast enough to make the propellers turn.
I'd part with them for $200 plus cost of shipping.