Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where to launch

Just wondering if these places have open water to fish.

Plenty of open water at elacoya. I did well there Sunday. Sounds like Alton has been slow. Saunders was still iced up or I would have went there (Silver Sands) Go early at elacoya if its sunny out

there's a public ramp in meredith too.

looks like loads of open water around the lake. Other than those mentioned you can probably launch out of West Alton marina (for a fee), Shep Browns, Center Harbor, 19 Mile Bay (may be open), Winter Harbor or Wolfboro....all public except west alton which is private but allows public for a fee. 19 Mile requires parking about a mile a way (so a long walk back to the ramp), Wolfboro requires parking in the back bay area away from the ramp/parking lot. Center harbor parking is next to the tennis courts adjacent to Center Harbor Inn. Winter Harbor parking is on the side road across from the ramp. I'm guessing all have open water but not all have cameras on them so I'm not 100% sure.

Center Harbor Inn has a cam, it looked open past 1 mile the other day.

Can anyone launch at silver sands??

Also a free dirt ramp at the end of long island at Harillas marina, easy enough to launch that boat there

Back from vacation at Disney w/family. Nice seeing all the posts. Here's a link to add some pics to your posts.
Postimage.com
choose images
double click image
click Hot Links for Forums
copy and paste to your post.
Sounds like there's fish to catch in Winni!!! Capt. Bobby
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Thanks for this, Cap’n!