Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rental Help for next week

So I have next week off, and am looking forward to doing some fishing. We had a place lined up by Ames farm, but fell through last minute. It was a friends place, and last minute fell through so no worries.

I was wondering if any of you all had recommendations for lodging for 4 adults plus a dog. Only thing I really care about is that it has a dock, and is preferably not in moltonborough as I’d like to stay close to the fishing. With it being so late in the game I was wondering if contacting a rental agent may be a good idea. Has anyone used an agent, or know of one they can recommend?

Thanks!

Re: Rental Help for next week

http://www.baysiderentalsnh.com/ Real Estate rental company in Meredith ------ another option is to rent a house and then rent a dock for the week

Does Silver sands allow dogs?

You can also call Sue Gravel at At The Lake Rentals in Center Harbor. There is a property we rent at Caitlyn Shores near Kona that has 3 bedroom (two with twin beds and one is the master), and a great dock. Its an older house but to me perfect for fishing and off season rates there are fantastic. The drive to get there is longer than the Gilford area and nearest public ramp is center harbor or the ramp next to Long Island bridge.

Ames Farm or Silver Sands Resort (no dogs).

Thanks for the reply’s guys. We got something booked.

Hope the Salmon bite keep alive for you. Getting dangerously close to lockjaw time ;-( Here's a late season brute. Capt. Bobby
IMG_3277