Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Peggy “C” For Sale

Hello all, Salty has retired the Peggy C and has given it to me. After speaking with the family we have all agreed that we would like to sell it to get into something more practical for our needs. I would love to downsize to something smaller like a fish and ski or a center console so that we can not only fish but take the kids water skiing, tubing etc. . I do not have a truck and it is much too big for me to tow with my car. I hate to see her go but plan to keep a recreational water vehicle in the family in its stead! as most of you know it is fully loaded for fishing including all electronics and fishing gear. It would be the perfect turnkey boat for somebody looking into guiding or just some **** serious fishing! We have not yet put a price tag on it but the average retail without the equipment and trolling motor is about $19,000. Please contact me if you are interested or if you know anybody who may be please let them know. Thank you all and tight lines
AJ White 603-475-8135
2004 Seaswirl Striper 2101 walk around cuddy
2004 175hp Evinrude outboard
2013 or 14 8hp Yamaha kicker
2004 EZ Loader duel axle galvanized trailer with surge breaks
Hydraulic steering
4 Cannon Mag-10 Electric downrigger’s
Lowrance HDS 8 Fishfinder
VHF radio
Planer Boards with reels mounted to hard-top
EZ steer
Troll master
Full canvas enclosure with rear drop curtain
And a boat load of fishing gear including downrigger rod’s, lead core set up‘s etc.