Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Looking for # or info for Colonial Cottages in Center Harbor?

I'll double check but i was pretty sure that was the name, small cottages to rent with a microwave, fridge, BBQ grill and reasonably priced, i was also told we could keep our boat right in the water at the dock too but ill check again Thanks M.T. Take Care and God Bless Dave!!

Re: Looking for # or info for Colonial Cottages in Center Harbor?

COLONIAL PINES------email: garykunz@cyberportal.net

(still searching for their phone #-I used to stay there--nice spot.

Re: Re: Looking for # or info for Colonial Cottages in Center Harbor?

Hi there bluejacket, i tried leaving an email but it got returned to me, thanks for the info if ya find the phone number could ya leave me a message Thanks a million!! Take Care and God Bless Dave!!

Hey Dave

I found a Colonial Pines Resort in the phone book, but they are listed as Alpine Pk Rd, Moultonborough, not Center Harbor. I'll put up the #... not sure if its the right place or not??? 253-4305

Re: Hey Dave

Thanks slipnot, Ill try it when i get home from school UGHHHHHH too much going on today plus trying to clear up 8 inches of WHITE CRAP in my driveway UGHHHH Take Care and God Bless and thanks Dave!!!

Re: Hey Dave

603-253-4305 appears to be the #. I just found the old brochure and some picture post-cards. I can send you a copy if you want--looks to printed in the "60's.
I thought it was a great place for the Derby.

Re: Re: Hey Dave

Thanks that would be greatly appreciated Thanks for your help Take Care and God Bless Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: Thanks a million!!! Watch out Derby Here I Come LOL

Thanks for the number everybody, Cindy was an extremly nice lady to talk too, prices where very reasonable and it looks like im gonna finally make it down for the derby for the first time in two years WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO I'm already counting the day's and dreaming of that nice brand new boat LOL Just gotta make sure i wear my lucky COOL WATER CHARTERS, FISHLAKEWINNI.COM T-shirt and i should be all set LOL Take Care and God Bless and Thanks for all the help Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks a million!!! Watch out Derby Here I Come LOL

Dave, how did you like this place? Nice stay?