Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: John's right...

Even if we don't go fishing, I will still bring you the canvases back as i know you have other people who are interested and want to look at them Again Thank You and have a nice trip!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Something to be said about solitude and fishing.

As mentioned by many, we all agree fishing alone normaly stinks.

But after thinking about it, I can remember a few very pleasent/peacefull days, being out on the Lake, alone. Some good fishing days and some bad, but solitude and fishing do go hand in hand sometimes.

I really think that's one of the reasons I've allways loved it so much. But a few extra helping hands most times, is allways welcome with this type fishing. But I'm sure there are many still that enjoy and perhaps prefer to fish alone.

John S.

Re: Something to be said about solitude and fishing.

I fish alone about as often as with someone else - with the [rice of gas and a near 80 mile drive to get to the lake I would love to hook up with someone. I pretty much prescribe to the Fishing way of life as ooposed to the Catching way of life, at least most days. I have never had a day on the wtaer that I didn't enjoy. I am 51, non smoke, non drinker, but may shoot imaginary guns at the ducks and geese as they fly over. Oh yeah, I giggle and holler when I get a good fish on. Put me on the list AJ!
later
Throbbin Rods

Re: Re: Something to be said about solitude and fishing.

Don't feel bad throbbin rods, A usual trip down to winni with the price of gas now ends up costing just around 60-100$ Me and my buddy Robert always go 1/2 on the gas, other then that the boat would probably be sitting there LOL, but as bad as i have salmon fever this year i probably would've taken a loan out just for money to go fishing LOL Where ya coming from? we come from way up thar in Berlin N H Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Re: Re: Re: Something to be said about solitude and fishing.

I'm in. I have a 16.5 Sea Nymph with a 15HP Johnson that trolls down real slow.I am always looking for someone to go with. I have a place in Ossipee and it's only a 1/2 hour to Wolfeboro for me. I take out the center seat and put a nice Adirondack chair facing the back, so it's pretty comfortable. Next time I go, I will let you guys know.Anyone is welcome.