Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Room for one more

And Dave John S. "The "Rookie of the year 2005" (self proclaimed) will be there too. So your realy missing the boat here. But there aren't too many boats that are big enough for both you and me, except maybe mine and now Adriens.

Don't forget you have an invitation to fish Squam with me whenever yur up to making the trip down. How long a drive is it anyhow ? I haven't been there in over 35 years when my kids played hockey up there, 20 below and my car wouldn't start without 3 cars hooked up to it. Not to mentiom the coldest ice rink I was ever in, Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

John S.

Trust me

I will have my eyes wide open and try to learn as much as possible while still enjoying the company and the day. Looking forward to it very much.

Re: Trust me

See if you can get trav to give you some of that infamous 'salmon butta' on a piece of toast, great about 6am, lol
Have a ball guys
Whip

Re: Re: Trust me

Salmon butta??? Hmmmm... sounds suspicious. I think I'll pass if my guess is correct on what it actually is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for one more

Hey John, I ended up tutoring up at school today for 1 1/2 hours otherwise i probably would have beat slipknot at posting Travis LOL But oh well Just have to wait for another day LOL You name the time and place and I'll be there I have class's till 5/16 on tues/weds/thurs other then that Im free any other day, just either email me or leave a post on here as i pretty much spend at least 2-2 1/2 hours on this site everyday LOL Can't wait to fish with you either!!!!!!!! Have a blast tommorrow You'll like Slipknot He's a Great Guy!!!!!! Save some fish for me though LOL or at least the 7LB so i can win the boat derby weekend LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!

Re: Room for one more

thanks! I got your voice mail. if the opportunity arises again give me a call for sure! I'd love to get my first laker or salmon!!