Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Trust me

I will have my eyes wide open and try to learn as much as possible while still enjoying the company and the day. Looking forward to it very much.

Re: Trust me

See if you can get trav to give you some of that infamous 'salmon butta' on a piece of toast, great about 6am, lol
Have a ball guys
Whip

Re: Re: Trust me

Salmon butta??? Hmmmm... sounds suspicious. I think I'll pass if my guess is correct on what it actually is.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Room for one more

Hey John, I ended up tutoring up at school today for 1 1/2 hours otherwise i probably would have beat slipknot at posting Travis LOL But oh well Just have to wait for another day LOL You name the time and place and I'll be there I have class's till 5/16 on tues/weds/thurs other then that Im free any other day, just either email me or leave a post on here as i pretty much spend at least 2-2 1/2 hours on this site everyday LOL Can't wait to fish with you either!!!!!!!! Have a blast tommorrow You'll like Slipknot He's a Great Guy!!!!!! Save some fish for me though LOL or at least the 7LB so i can win the boat derby weekend LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!

Re: Room for one more

thanks! I got your voice mail. if the opportunity arises again give me a call for sure! I'd love to get my first laker or salmon!!