Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lucky guys/gals going out with the pros!

You are bound to learn much from a trip out with Travis, Jason, Maddy, or Roland and Lena!

I will have a series in the Weirs Times, an article featuring each of the 15 Master Anglers/week beginning mid May each week through August 31.

Hope to have the DVD, "A Love Affair with Angling -- Glimpses from the Master Anglers of Lake Winnipesaukee" out by end of July available eventually through deepwaterspress.com

Sunday I was freezing chest deep in water on the east side of Bear Island (across from Ozone) in the sleet and wind doing dock repairs and a boat full of anglers kept trolling by 100 yards from me, waving at me, and teasing while catching salmon, one after the other in my front yard! Was that any of you??

Good luck!

Hal

Re: Lucky guys/gals going out with the pros!

Gee Hal, Didn't ya have enough of going swimming in cold water a couple of weeks ago with the Outboard? Ya should have asked a younger guy like me to give ya a hand I'm good at falling off the trailer and ending up in the water anyways LOL So ya got your place already now? Almost done the Book It's "Great" Can't wait to see the video!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!!