Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Had a great day

What a day... caught some fish, saw Travis again and was introduced to John, Salty and AJ. According to them, it was a slow day fishing... but it was the most action I've seen in my short career of salmon fishing. Even had triples once, but I'll let the skipper give the full rundown of today's events. Suffice it to say I had a great time, learned a bunch and met several people that I hope to fish with many more times in the future.
Thanks guys. You definitely made my day.

Re: Had a great day

Glad you enjoyed it. We must have been typing at the same time. Had to roast Trav. just a bit, but I know he can take it. I'm sure we'll fish together again. Tight lines!

See I told ya you where going to have a blast Dam lucky sh__ you LOL Glad to hear ya had a good time bet ya learned quite a bit from those pro's Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!

Hey Slipknot,
Was great meeting you and seeing John again. I wish I could have taken the day off so I could have had more than an hour to hang out! I have a very hard time getting out as often as I would like but am able to go for just a few hours here and there in the early mornings. usually from legal time until about 8:00 am. If these times work for you get in touch and perhaps we can hook into some fish!
A.J. (Salmonitis)