Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Tues. fishing report. (Where's Travis?????)

I can attest to that, Salty was primed,Trav knew he was in for it and took it like a man. It was a real fun day, allot of joking around, some good laughs, fish caught, weather was OK, a little rough on the way in..

Thanks to AJ and Salty for being up for the task but I don't think Salty was planning on filling his tank today, big tank and expensive gas over 200.00 I think to fil er up, ouch..

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tues. fishing report. (Where's Travis?????)

LOL Don't feel bad Travis, I've done that to my buddy Robert before once i had to drive like a maniac to catch him 10miles down the road But at least i still got to go fishing LOL, Talk about lucky though Slipknot not only got to fish with you and John, but also A.J. and Salty Lucky guy glad to hear ya had fun anyways LOL You probably won't live that one down all season LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Dave!!! P.S. Let me know if ya need a new alarm clock I'll buy one for ya LOL

Re: Re: Tues. fishing report. (Where's Travis?????)

I can take it guy's because I was the jerk who did not get out of bed! Glad I did finally get up, had a great time fishing with all of you. It was a pain sitting in that little seat on top of the cuddy for two hours and than they didn't even let me catch any fiah! LOL!

Re: Tues. fishing report. (Where's Travis?????)

Never saw the clock! Hope its not on the road somewhere.